WHAT TO WEAR/ BRING:
- fitness/ dri-fit/ yoga clothes, AND/OR swimsuit
- sunscreen and hat
- water/ drinks/ snacks (no glass allowed)
- small collapsible cooler - bungees on front of the board to secure coolers/ dry bags, etc (optional)
- waterproof phone case (100% waterproof floating phone cases are available for purchase or rental)
- water shoes or sandals (highly recommended)
- snorkel gear or goggles (optional- We also offer full snorkel adventure with lunch on the island )
- towel (best to leave in the car)
- change of clothes (for after the tour)
- money for tolls - $1 (or Sunpass)
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED ON THE ISLAND
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- all paddle equipment & life vests
- dry bags (when requested in advance)
- photos to capture your adventure!
Tierra Verde - Pinellas Bayway Kayak & SUP Launch
2828 Pinellas Bayway S, St. Petersburg, FL, 33715
SHELL KEY PRESERVE FREE PARKING MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/WG3bmvtZugJd1u419
Meet at Tierra Verde - Pinellas Bayway Kayak & SUP Launch just before the Fort DeSoto bridge/tollway.
FREE parking is available off the street in a dirt lot or you can call Free Beach Rides at (727) 776-7553.
More detailed meeting instructions will be sent after booking.
**PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MIN EARLY FOR A QUICK LESSON**
ONLY $65 per person
INCLUDES: Kayak, Life Jacket, and Souvenir Pics. MUST PREPAY IN ADVANCE. NEED A MINIMUM OF 3 PEOPLE FOR EACH TOUR.
*Bring your own board/ kayak and paddle with us for only $20*
*In the notes, please give tour name, date/ time, and all guest names
2828 PINELLAS BAY WAY S, ST. PETERSBURG, FL, 33715